Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gun Regulation, Friend or Foe?

This is a short one.  Has a lack of gun regulation caused America's crime rate?

Discuss.

2 comments:

  1. http://kcpw.org/article/7743

    A little food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that a lot of these people are a danger to themselves and others. Not all mind you, just a lot. I can’t fathom why anyone thinks they need a high power weapon to protect themselves and why they believe it’s their constitutional right. We must understand that when the Constitution was created, they couldn’t imagine the guns we have available today. Hell, if these people claim they need AK-47’s for protection, then damn it I need a RPG and Full sized Tank to protect myself from them! When will the madness end? When some fool claims his 2nd amendment right includes Nuclear weapons?!?!?!?

    I’m for gun control. Certain people don’t need guns. Convicted violent criminals, people with mental issues, etc. I don’t think 3 days (or is it 5) is long enough of a wait to do a background check on people. I believe a full check needs to be done, and a Federal licensing system created to keep these things in check. I also believe it should only include self protection weapons and hunting weapons. There should be no personal Militia’s anymore. We do no want to go down that path. That is where we would head with no gun regulation.

    ReplyDelete